1. Copy the URL of the youtube video you want to save
2. go to keepvid.com
3. enter the URL in the box at the top. (see screen shot)
4. Click "download"
5. A box will pop up and you will check the "agree" box and click "run"
6. Moments after this, you will be provided with many options for the format you want to save the video as. Ideally, you would get wmv or avi, but they do not offer those formats in the free version. I would recommend selecting MP4.
7. Click on the format you want, and the download will begin. You can then choose where you want to save the video after the download is complete.